CF Timeline: A Continuum Of Hope
The rapid advances made in the last 50 years in the fight against CF can't erase your child or your loved one's diagnosis, but it can offer peace of mind that the best and brightest scientists in CF research are working towards increasing life expectancy and, hopefully, one day a cure.
- U.S. Respiratory disease, 2006; Susana A. McColley, MD; Division Head, Pulmonary Medicine; Director, Cystic Fibrosis Center; Associate Chair for Clinical Affairs, Department of Medicine, Children's Memorial Hospital, Chicago
- Genetic Disease Profile: Cystic Fibrosis; NIH Publication No. 95-3560, 2002; Human Genome Project Web Site
- Diagnosing and Treating Genetic Diseases, Journal of NIH Research, Nov-Dec. 1989; Celia Hooper
- About Cystic Fibrosis, Drug Development Pipeline, and Living with CF sections; Cystic Fibrosis Foundation Website
- Cystic Fibrosis Since 1938; 2006, Pamela B. Davis, American Journal of Respiratory and Critical Care Medicine, Vol. 173, Iss. 5; pg. 475